Competitive and driven MBA focused in online marketing with broad communication and analytical skills. Proven ability to build and maintain business relationships and experience in motivating and leading teams to achieve goals through collaboration. Passionate about creating, building and interacting through social media and online communities resulting in stronger relationships evangelical customers and fortified brand identity.
Areas of Specialization
- Public Speaking
- Marketing Strategies
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Social Media Addict
- Development of strong integrated online strategy
- Project Management
- Strong Leadership Ability
- Clear and Concise Writing Abilities
- Currently enrolled in Italian language class
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP) Seattle, WA.
Manager June 2014 – Present
- Proactive and reactive internal employee communications
- Social media strategy design and execution
- Consumer privacy
- Research design (study, survey, analysis & insights, storytelling)
Senior Associate September 2012 – June 2014
- Led comprehensive Listening360 reporting for clients
- Development of client centered and successful pitch materials
- Subject matter expert (SME) in tactical execution, account administration and SEO best practices
- Working to identify offering gaps and craft firm collateral ultimately resulting in scalable services
ANT’S EYE VIEW Seattle, WA.
Consultant, Senior Consultant December 2010 – September 2012 (acquired by PwC)
- Worked with a variety of Enterprise and Fortune 500 clients to develop impactful social media and digital marketing strategies
- Helped bridge the gap, operationally and functionally, between customer service and marketing teams to develop integrated social service capabilities
- Collaborated with clients to develop comprehensive governance and enablement materials
- Owned project management and relationship management duties on successful projects
REALNETWORKS Seattle, WA.
Social Media Marketing Strategist June 2009 – Present
- Manage social media presence with goals of evangelism, support and increasing brand among appropriate target audience members
- Work with customer service teams to triage customer issues received through social media channels
- Advised product development teams on ways to increase the social reach and customer centric nature of a variety of new products
- Develop brand personality and associated persona within individual efforts and across organization to portray a consistent front within specified verticals
- This position works with senior management and public relations staff throughout the company developing consistent and strategic social media goals
REALNETWORKS Seattle, WA.
Social Media Consultant January 2009 – June 2009
- Manage social media presence in MySpace, Facebook and Twitter with goals of evangelism, support and increasing presence of the brand with appropriate target audience members.
- This project works with senior management and public relations staff throughout the company developing consistent and strategic social media goals.
Search Engine Marketing Intern June 2008 – Aug. 2008
- Increased search engine rankings for targeted keywords and pages through such tactics as link building, SEO targeted copy writing for both mid and long-tail pages, and site re-structuring all resulting in first page SERP results
- Conducted usability analysis and formulated recommendation on website of recent acquisition
- Recruited, managed and collaborated with outside vendors on technical work requirements
- SEO focused tag building both on mid and long tail pages for two separate sites
- Worked briefly developing PPC campaigns and fine-tuning negative searches on existing campaigns
EXIT Real World Salem, OR.
Search Engine and Online Marketing Intern January 2009 – Present
- Provide site reviews on existing and new product, content, and landing pages with best SEO practices in mind as well as basic guidelines in moving forward in a search engine friendly manner
- Developed guidelines for email marketing strategies including design and list building tactics
LITHIA MOTORS, Inc. Medford, OR.
Human Resources Administrator Aug. 2005 – Aug. 2007
- Managed and administered Family and Medical Leave on both the State and Federal level company-wide for 7000+ employees in 15 states. Analyzed trends and defined weaknesses increasing compliance by 55%.
- Took control of failing Drug & Alcohol program. Increased completed testing rate from 18% to 96% in two months. Resulted in $33,000+ of annual savings, improved hiring practices and greater employee retention.
- Tracked and administered California Sexual Harassment Training as mandated by the California legislature under CA AB 1825. Coordinated with Systems Technology to implement training company-wide to all appropriate personnel.
- Developed customized internal training. Conducted research with department leads to determine needs; built training to center on communication, team-building, and conflict management.
SOUTHERN OREGON HUMANE SOCIETY Medford, OR.
Public Relations Intern Dec. 2004-March 2005
- Produced press releases, press kits, and outgoing communication for distribution to media outlets
- Planned and implemented public awareness fair including development of marketing plan and strategy, media relations, volunteer coordination and vendor recruiting. Resulted in largest turnout in SOHS history
- Worked on developing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with a variety of media outlets across media, focus and markets
Leadership and Affiliations
- Summer Search Mentor; 2013-2014
- Advisory Council; 2013-Current
- Project Manager for Willamette MBA student management consulting project for Oregon Food Bank 2007-2008 and TA for Class of 2009 Projects
- Director of Communication for campus SHRM Chapter, IT Manager; 2007-2009
- Contributing Author, Atkinson Management Today; 2007-2008
- Member of the American Marketing Association (AMA) & Public Relations Society of America (PRSA); 2007-Present
- Peer Career Advisor; Willamette University Atkinson Graduate School of Management; 2008-2009
- PaCE Team Advisor; Willamette University Atkinson Graduate School of Management; 2008-2009
WILLAMETTE UNIVERSITY, Atkinson Graduate School of Management Salem, OR
Master of Business Administration August 2007 – May 2009
- Willamette MBA Scholar – recipient of merit-based scholarship 2007 & 2008
- Presenter, IMPACT conference, Boston, MA, March 2008
- Beta Gamma Sigma National Honor Society Honoree
SOUTHERN OREGON UNIVERSITY Ashland, OR
Bachelor of Science, Communication (Media Studies) and minor in Public Relations Dec. 2005
Dean’s List, Honor Roll; Graduated Cum Laude